Friday, January 21, 2011

Macbar

OK so on a google search for lobster mac-and-cheese in New York, Marissa just came across Macbar.  Yes, although it seems too good to be true, this is a restaurant on Prince St. in SoHo devoted entirely to the creamy, cheesy pasta goodness.  The menu boasts bold varieties such as Mayan Chipotle, Mac Stroganoff, Mac Quack, and the holy grail of mac-and-cheese, Mac Lobsta'.  Prices range from $5.99 to $17.99 for different sizes and flavors.  Plus, the website is super cool!  Now, I'm quite overwhelmed with all of this new information and even just the idea of a restaurant completely obsessed with mac-and-cheese,  but I think I would definitely have to spring for the Mac Lobsta' or the Cheeseburger Mac.  I CAN'T WAIT to try this place and I'll be sure to let you know all the deets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...