Monday, April 4, 2011

Fordham Plaza $1.00 Slices...

...are now $1.50.  Yes, I am sad to report that the pizza stand across from the Metro North has upped its price per slice.  I gave in to temptation today on my walk home from the D train and got a slice, expecting it to be a dollar.  (You all know you've wanted to try it, don't lie) Well, I wasn't the only one surprised.  Others were asking what's the deal.  All of the signs are even changed.  I said something to the guy who looked like the owner, and his reply was "look at this slice, its worth more."  In my opinion, maybe not.   Apparently the new deal they're trying to push is $3.00 for two slices and a soda.  Nah.  So sorry if you did not get a chance to try a dollar slice, but it looks like the glory days of Fordham Plaza pizza are in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...