Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Karam II Restaurant

I wish I could have shared my lunch today with every single one of you (and I wish I did because now I feel obese.) Andrea and I each got the 5 veggie combo platter for $10 from Karam II Restaurant on 45th between 5th and 6th and now my organs are swimming in babaganoush and yogurt.  
Everything at Karam looked and smelled so good that I was like super overwhelmed when I had to order. I chose cabbage, grape leaves, hummus, yogurt, baba and roasted cauliflower, and I loved every freakin' last bite of it. Until I started to feel morbidly ill from eating my weight in Lebanese cuisine. But as we speak I have gotten past feeling like an actual swine and can't wait to go back to Karam for some shawarma. OMG yummm.

Karam II Restaurant on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...