Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catherine's Lunch

I should probably make an effort to stay on top of the food holidays that I never know about, like National Grilled Cheese Day. It was last week and I totally missed it. Catherine, however, did not. 
"My coworkers and I celebrated national grilled cheese day with grilled cheeses and fries from 3Bs at FoodParc on 29th and 6th," Catherine said. "I got the standard American cheese on white bread and added tomato for some extra bite. It was heavenly -- just the right amount of crunchiness and cheesiness and grilled to perfection! I'm already craving another one."

This looks so good. 3Bs stands for bacon, burgers and beer. Why have I not been there?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I celebrated National Grilled Cheese Day in the caf with Cheddar, Apple & Bacon on crusty Country Bread. I really was going to take a picture for your blog, but when I got to my desk I was too excited & just ate it really fast. So sad.

Elspeth Velten said...

I wish you did! I don't know how I missed such an important holiday! that combo sounds great.

Ioana-Carmen said...

This is so nice darling! What do u say about following each other?:X


FashionSpot.ro

Anonymous said...

FoodParc- Great place to go on a nice day and they have a big screen that shows movies weeknights during the summer.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...