Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Elena's Lunch

Elena lives in Italy, which means it's likely that no matter what you or I are eating for lunch in the States, she's eating something better. The more international this little show-and-tell experiment becomes, the more I begin to wallow in the misery of mediocrity. ANYWHO...!
Elena lives in Milan and appears to be a lady who lunches. (We all aspire to be lunching ladies, you know it.) "We went to Pino, a crowded pizzeria located in the Brera neighborhood of Milano. Many celebrities go there but the place remains very low key (and cheap)," Elena said. "I had a pizza with fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto di parma and mushrooms. My friend had a pizza with fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, tuna and arugula. We shared a bottle of pinot grigio. Great great lunch!"

I'm gonna go chomp into my week-old leftover lasagna now and cry. Just kidding! Thanks Elena!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...