Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kerry's Lunch

Not only did Kerry send me a picture of her lunch, she sent me a step by step process backdropped by a pretty tablecloth. Best luncher everrrrrr. Kerry works by Madison Square Eats, an annual food market that sets up near across from the Flat Iron to offer lunch. She went with a Bee Sting pizza from Roberta's with tomato, mozzarella, soppressata, chili oil and honey. That sounds bangin'.

"I was a little nervous that the honey would be overbearing (because I'm picky, as you know) but it was absolutely delicious," Kerry said. "The soppressata and chili oil gave it a little kick and the honey added a nice flavor that you wouldn't normally expect from a piece of pizza."

Kerry, next time you go to Mad Sq. Eats, let me know. I will lie to my job (ahem, I would never actually do that) and come meet you. This pizza is worth it to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...